How to Make a Business Plan
The easiest way to make a business plan is to follow an existing business plan sample, template or outline. This approach will help you visualize what a complete plan looks like.
These samples are professional grade business plans unique to www.business-plans-guide.com. The following samples are complete plans with full outlines, format and financial projections. I’ll be adding more sample plans shortly so book mark this page and check back regularly.
Create a Business Plan
The best way to create a business plan is to use a sample, template or outline as a guide. Think through the who, what, why, where, when and how of the business and then write it down by following a professionally written formal.
When creating a Business Plan, Use a Professional Sample, Template or Outline, Be Sure to Simply Articulate the Who, What, Where, When, Why and How of the Plan.
When using one of the business plan samples or templates below we suggest following these quick tips:
- Try and be as linear as possible when describing your business. Clearly move from from who, what, when, where, how & why. Note the sample business plan examples below.
- As someone else to proof and read your plan. Have them describe verbally what they read in order to ensure that it matches your intent. What you write may be different from what is interpreted by others.
- Use measurable business goals and objectives where possible. What principles and parameters will drive the company.
- The plan should be bring more focus to a business not less. That said, there should also be recognition of agile business principles which basically means that the organization can adapt quickly to change and has the mechanisms or organizational structure to make those changes.
- The plan should be updated to reflect current realities.
Business Plan Samples
MotoTrend AutoSports is a proposed auto sport business that will specialize in high end detailing service that will customize all types of vehicles. The business will be set up as a franchised company. (Includes projected financial statements):
High Top Information Technology
High Top is a proposed information technology business that will specialize in network infrastructure installations and placement. The company will be set up as a sole proprietor. (Please note there are no financials for this sample plan):
Restaurant Business Plan Sample
Terra Engineering is a proposed environmental engineering corporation. The corporation will specialize in environmental consulting services. The corporation will be owned and operated by one shareholder. (Includes projected financial statements):
Business Plan Templates
General SBA Business Plan Template
If you want to tell a story that is compelling for the reader, then start with the business plan template from the Small Business Administration. Just fill in the blanks in this SBA guide for how to create a business plan:
Startup Business Plan Template
Use this startup business plan template for guidance when writing a business plan. The key when writing a business plan is to tell a cogent story that shows a well thought through process for launching and then managing the business.:
Read Through All of these Business Plan Samples for Ideas and Items That Are Expected in each Plan.
Business Plan Outline
Business Plan Outline
This business plan outline covers all of the sections and questions needed to write a complete plan. Be simple, clear and as direct to the point as possible. Just answer the questions in the outline. :